While it is true that downloading the Play Store for laptop and using it directly in Windows and other operating systems is not possible directly, there are other totally legal ways to do it and that is precisely what we are going to talk about here.
Nowadays, the majority of people use the applications on their mobile phones, they can be used for almost all the productive tasks that can come to mind, as well as for fun or entertainment, since the store also houses: games, music, books, etc. Hence, many users may miss enjoying some exclusive applications on their PC and want to be able to use them there too.
There are so many applications available in the Play Store that it would be very complicated and at the same time dangerous to have to search the web for them since it would not be easy to verify that they have been modified or that they are not legitimate. With the Play Store, you have everything in one place and by following the instructions in this tutorial, you will be able to use the Play Store, which is initially only available for Android, on your PC with Windows 10 or earlier operating systems, as well as Mac and Linux.
On the other hand, and although there are other stores, you should know that the Play Store is the official store for all Android applications, from where you can download the latest apps and update them. The only requirement to access the Play Store is to have a Google account (instructions for creating an account in Gmail ). You can use any account that you already use on your mobile phone or on the contrary, you can create a new one from scratch, it is your decision, the only requirement is that it be Gmail.
FEATURES OF PLAY STORE FOR PC
- Play Store is a huge virtual store from which you can download any type of application.
- The interface of the Play Store application is very easy to use, it has been designed with the idea of making it as accessible as possible to users of all ages so that anyone can use the application without problems.
- Access to a large number of categories, some of them being: books, comics, games, beauty, cars, art, design, food and drink, finance, health and fitness, maps, navigation, medicine, music, news, magazines, and much more.
- Within the Play Store, you will find applications integrated into specific sections such as Google Playbooks (books), Google
- Play Games (video games), Google Play Music (music), Google Play Movies (movies), etc.
- The applications you download from the Play Store will be updated to their latest versions reliably, with Google placing special emphasis on improving security and quality, day after day.
PLAY STORE SPECIFICATIONS
|App name||Play Store|
|Release date||October 22, 2008|
|Compatibility||Android native (available via emulator for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10|
|Idiom||English (among others)|
⚡ HOW TO DOWNLOAD PLAY STORE FOR PC?
There are different ways to use the Play Store on your laptop, but at the moment the Google Play application is not available natively in Windows and it does not seem that this will change in the short or medium term. Therefore, you must use an emulator to have Android on your computer. There is no other option and if someone tells you otherwise you should be suspicious, as it will probably be a hoax.
Tell you that the app you download is universal, so if the Play Store does not bring the Spanish language configured by default, all you have to do is enter the emulator or application settings to change it to our language.
⬇ DOWNLOAD BLUESTACKS (WINDOWS)
To download Play Store for PC for free, the best option is BlueStacks, which is a highly optimized emulator. There are many others that can also serve this purpose since they have the Play Store application installed.
- The installation process is very simple. Once inside the BlueStacks download web page, simply click on the Download BlueStacks button for your operating system and wait for it to finish. At the bottom, you will see that the installer has been downloaded.
- After this, click on the installer and follow the steps to install it like any other program for Windows. You must be patient since the emulator will have to download a lot of data, something that may take more or less time depending on your internet connection.
➡️ LOGIN TO GOOGLE PLAY FROM BLUESTACKS
- After completing the installation and decompression of files, BlueStacks will automatically invite you to set up a Google Play account, so you select this option.
- In the next step, click on the Login button and wait for the application to start.
- The next step is to enter the email that you have previously created in Gmail or, failing that, your mobile phone number associated with it and then click on Next.
- Then enter your access password and click on Next again.
- The next thing you should do is accept the terms and conditions of access to the Play Store.
- In the next step you must configure the backup copies, simply click on More and then OK.
- After the previous step, the Play Store will finally be configured correctly. This will return you to the main BlueStacks screen, from which you can access the Play Store simply by clicking on the icon.
- The Play Store is already installed, now you are free to use it on your PC and enjoy its full range of applications.
- As you can see, the process is exactly as simple as on a mobile phone. Also, if you already have an account, you can use it simultaneously on your mobile phone and on your PC.
? DOWNLOAD ANDROID STUDIO (WINDOWS, MAC OR LINUX)
Android Studio is not only the official programming application for Android, it also incorporates the possibility of installing an emulator on your computer and therefore having Android installed on your laptop. Unlike BlueStacks and other applications, Android Studio is not only available for Windows, but it also is fully cross-platform, so it is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- To download it in your operating system we enter this URL and click on Download Android Studio. In this case, I am going to explain how it is installed in Windows 10, which is the majority operating system, but the process is very similar in all the others. Also, Android Studio automatically detects our operating system.
- Next, you have to accept the Google license and then you can download the latest version available.
- The file is large, so on slow connections, it will be necessary to wait a few minutes for it to finish. Once the file is downloaded, you open it like any other program you want to install in Windows. You can open it directly from the browser or from the Downloads folder.
- You will automatically skip the Windows 10 Account Control. You must allow the Android Studio application to make changes for the installation to start.
- The rest has no greater science, is to click on Next several times without making changes of any kind and press Finish at the end.
- In the next step, click on the option to not import settings.
- After this, a Wizard will open where it will be necessary to install other components and where you can make some aesthetic adjustments and others. If you don’t know what you’re doing, better leave everything as it is and press Next.
- Select the option to start a new project and the settings can be left all by default.
- Within Android Studio choose Tools > AVD Manager and select Create Virtual Device.
- Choose the type of mobile phone making sure that it is one of those with the Play Store installed, the operating system, and press Next.
- Finally, start the Play Store app within the selected virtual device and enjoy it.
⬇ HOW TO INSTALL GAMES FROM THE PLAY STORE ON MY PC?
The Play Store games are not compatible with any PC as they were programmed for an operating system other than Windows, Mac, or Linux. Even so, since in most cases computers are much more powerful than a mobile phone, it is possible to install games through an emulator.
There are many Android emulators, the example of BlueStacks that we show you in this post is used to install games from the Play Store on your PC. To do this, you have to follow the following steps:
- Enter the Google Play application from the chosen emulator.
- Use search to download or search for the game you want.
- Download the game.
- Wait for the game to install and start it.
Keep in mind that most emulators (and BlueStacks is no exception to the rule) are designed and optimized for gaming. The biggest problem that can arise when playing many games is control, but in other games such as FPS, the possibility of using a keyboard and mouse improves the quality of the game.
As you can see, it is not difficult to download Play Store for free for PC. In fact, it is a process that is available to anyone with a minimum of knowledge. The benefits of installing the Play Store on PC are enormous since we can obtain a higher performance on the computer than on a mobile phone.
The decision to install the Play Store on your PC is yours, but what has become clear to us is that you can get a lot out of it. If you finally carry out the tutorial and have any experience to tell us or any questions, then through the comments, you can do it freely.